Silhouette artist at a wedding - the apple of their (photographic) eye


I had to honour of being asked to cut silhouettes at Dan and Lucy wedding on bank holiday Sunday that has just passed.


It was a great day and the bride and groom looked great.


While I was there I meet a lovely photographer called Jon Stockham, of Apple Photography (http://www.applephotography.co.uk/), who very kindly took some photos of me at work.

I thought I'd share them here with you all so you can see the kind of thing I get up to at weddings.







Comments

  1. Sarah it was fantastic to watch you work and the resulting silhouettes were amazing!
    Hopefully see you at another wedding!
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John. It was also a pleasure to meet you and to get copies of your photographs. You really captured the mood of the day perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Subscribe