Silhouette art at a wedding with the stars of BBC's DIY SOS



"Silhouettes of Enterners at a wedding"
Nick Knolls holding silhouette cutting



DIY SOS - Does that stand for Detailed Image of You - Silhouettes Of Stars? I was recently contacted by a BBC TV producer looking for an unusual entertainment for his wedding.

He had once worked on an antique show where he had seen silhouettes inspired by the like these here:



So he went hunting for a Silhouette Artist and found me.

Silhouette Sarah and DIY SOS starThe BBC producer is now working on DIY SOS so I was lucky enough to meet all the stars of the show and cut their silhouettes.

I've included two of the crew's Silhouette Cuttings here.  See if you can guess who they are?  Did you get them? I hope you guessed Julian Perryman (right) and Nick Knowles (left).

Silhouette Sarah and DIY SOS star 2Silhouette of DIY SOS star


Comments

Subscribe