Silhouettes of Gwyneth Paltrow at Swiss watch launch event

Silhouettes of Gwyneth Paltrow at Swiss watch launch event



Silhouette Sarah and Gwyneth Paltrow




Gwyneth Paltrow was on the red carpet at London’s Design Museum launching the new ladies’ collection of Frederique Constant Geneve watches.

Silhouette cuttings being signed by GwynethI was asked to entertain at the event by cutting silhouettes of the guests. So, of course, I had to have a chat with Gwenyth.

Gwenyth Paltrow and her fiancee Brad Falchuk were lovely and wanted to know all about how I became a silhouette artist and when I started with this rare art form. 

They even signed the duplicate silhouettes I created and Gwenyth was even gracious enough to say I was very talented and signed the card:


 "For Sarah - with love and RESPECT! WOW!! ❤". 

I felt so honoured to have met one of my all-time heroes. I also have the greatest respect for her. Not only as she a beautiful and talented actress but a truly inspirational person.

Whoever said "meeting your heroes can be disappointing" obviously hadn't meet Gwenyth :)


Crowd around Gwenyth

Here is how it was reported in the media:

https://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/gwyneth-paltrow-stuns-in-summery-number-on-the-red-carpet-850397.html


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CDP6UhFu7g

Comments

Subscribe